Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Squeezing on Through

The other day I was walking to my car to warm it up (since I rarely drive it), and I noticed a peculiar scene unfolding in front of me. Click on the photo to open up a bigger picture. Remember, you can actually do that with any picture and a full sized version will pop up. If it doesn't pop up then tell me because it means I screwed up the code structure.


Hello new neighbor, welcome to the land of garages that will confuse you and perhaps eat you alive. I see that the overhanging pipes have taken a liking to the top of your U-Haul! Don't worry, they never check the top of the truck when you take it back, pull on through! Oh, you already knew that I guess since you just pulled through. Yes, thank you for going slowly because the sound that you made was SO delightful.

SSSSSSCCCRAAAAAAAAAAAAPEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Hey it is all good. I don't see any major damage to the pipes. No one will ever know.

No comments:

Post a Comment