Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year

Another year is upon us and another list of resolutions has been made. First off, Happy New Year everyone. I have no doubt in my mind that this year will be better than the last! I'm extremely excited about what CityCentre has to offer in 2010. I am looking forward to Chipotle, Potbelly, and Cyclone Anayas opening. I'll be frequenting these restaurants for sure.

If you didn't have a chance to make it to CityCentre for their New Years Party, don't worry. I'll be posting pictures of the fireworks once I process them. For now, check out the guys setting up the show.


I was cracking jokes about how they looked like they raided a roadside fireworks stand, but once I saw the show, I felt bad for judging so quickly. The guys put on quite a show and I know next year is going to be bigger and better because that's how we do it in Texas!

No comments:

Post a Comment