Saturday, January 30, 2010

No More Snowflakes!

The snowflakes are now off of CityCentre One! I have a clear view of the main road once again at work. I hope they keep the lights on the trees because they make the place look really classy. I actually saw them sitting on the side of one of the buildings unguarded and wondered why they would put it there. Some of the decisions that people make are so silly. I walked past really quickly and didn't care enough to see if they secured, but I sure hope they did.

In other news, a walk around the grounds show good progress at Brio's but no movement at Ruggles Green. Cafe Rose is open and is on the other side of Yard House. They're located on the "unpopular" side of CityCentre, but go give it a try. I haven't eaten there, but it looks like a nice little cafe.

Lastly, Straits Happy Hour, umm, hours...Mon-Fri 4-7pm. The real party starts when DJ Steve shows up though. Drink, dance, be merry. Shoutout to Kai, the GM.

No comments:

Post a Comment