Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Cha Cha Cha Chia!

So the landscapers at CityCentre have been working so hard to keep the plaza looking green and healthy and what do we do to thank them? We hold a 600 person outdoor spin class and trample the grass with heavy bikes and people's feet.


You may have to squint some, but there is definitely a visible "V" shape where the main walking aisles were. You can even see lines where the different rows of bikes were. Personally, I'm cheering for the grass to grow back greener and healthier than before. I can't help but wonder what the landscapers were thinking though because I saw them working on the grass the week before the event. I also saw them working on the grass yesterday and I hope they don't have to re-sod any patches!

No comments:

Post a Comment