Saturday, January 23, 2010

Latin Fusion

I saw lots of people shaking their booty today in the Plaza. It was cute to see kida in the back jumping around to the music. Again, that speaks volumes for the family atmosphere at CityCentre. There is a lot of repetition so everything is easy to learn. I enjoyed my usual workout and then stopped by for a few minutes of dancing around. It was dark enough outside for me to work up the courage to wedge in between a few ladies. I was in and out before anyone noticed, I'm sure. I think the whole idea of outdoor classes is going to be great with Spring coming. I'm not sure how many types of classes they'll be able to get out there. The more equipment necessary, the tougher it will be to hold an outdoor class. I don't even care about the grass anymore, it grows back.

I haven't seen any future workouts planned yet and I think they're going to look at how successful today was and make a decision on whether to continue or not. I'll post information as soon as I get it. Remember, these events are no cost and open to the public.

No comments:

Post a Comment