Saturday, January 8, 2011

Creative Parking Spot

Yay, the first post of the new year is here! I know you've been waiting on the edge of your seats for this!

So, I noticed that the security guards all have a thick wad of pink tickets in their back pockets. Some of those tickets may have made their way to your windshield. Management is making a push to enforce their newish parking meters this year. I now believe that the easiest way to park your car here is to use the valet service. It is very inexpensive, though some of the valet drivers seem a bit inexperienced to trust a nice car with. They really stink at driving the bigger SUV's and trucks in the parking garages. I've gotten close to wrecking with them on more than one occasion!

Along those lines, I saw a truck parked in an interesting spot today. At first I thought this guy was there just temporarily since he was sitting in his car for awhile. After a trip to the gym and on my way back to the car, I saw that the truck was still in the same spot. He got his truck to fit so more power to him! The security guards drove by multiple times without batting an eye so I guess it is okay to park like this. I'm not here to "whistle blow" so the license plate is blocked out. Pardon the blurry picture, some of these things are spur of the moment and my phone camera is terrible! Click the image to see a blown up picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment