Thursday, October 14, 2010

I'm Famous!

Not really...but we all have dreams don't we? Citycentre has taken a liking to my blog and has linked it on their website!

So I have been trying to find time on a Thursday to walk around and browse the Farmer's Market here at Citycentre. I ran through really quickly today after work and saw an assortment of goat cheeses, bread products, flowers, and produce. I plan on speaking to some of the vendors there. Help support your local community and visit on a Thursday. It is definitely a laid back atmosphere and there is always relaxing music either from a live group or from a recording.

I see people setting up tents every Thursday around 3:00 PM and I think they stay until 8:00 PM, weather permitting. The actual hours are something like 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM and can probably be confirmed on their website.


RANDOM MUSINGS: A coworker was driving me to lunch today and I noticed something really interesting while exiting Parking Garage 2. There are two pipes hanging from the entrance/exit that are like warning signs. If you hit them with your vehicle, then it isn't a good idea for you to drive into the parking garage...

Both pipes have "6 FEET 8 INCHES" marked on them, but one is about 4" lower than the other and have scrape marks all over the bottom of it. The next time you go to Brio's, take a look at the East entrance/exit to Parking Garage 2. My theory is that one of them is installed with 6'-8" as the BOTTOM of the pipe and the other pipe was CENTERED at 6'-8". The scrape marks reminded me of the UHaul I saw in the same parking garage...



Click the Images for a Larger Version

No comments:

Post a Comment