Friday, October 15, 2010

Cyclone Anaya's

This is very difficult for me, but I feel like I need to give them a fair chance. I went with 5 coworkers today to Cyclone Anaya's for lunch. They were slow (50 minutes to get us our food), and the food was cold. I am known for completing my whole plate, but the cheese enchiladas and chicken quesadillas were so bad I could not finish them. I ended up tipping the poor waiter less than a dollar even though he tried his best. I will make it up to him if I come back and have him as a waiter again and the food is better.

So in short, instead of the scathing review that I wanted to write. I will just say that I am big enough to hold myself back and give them the benefit of the doubt. True, they probably should have pushed back their opening another week but they are trying.

P.S. I went back for margaritas after work and they were delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment