Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween Weekend

There are a lot of things going on in Citycentre this weekend and the following is a non exhaustive list.

RA Sushi - I'm surprised that this hasn't been advertised more. I mean, it's not on their Facebook page and I haven't seen any flyers or anything around town. They will have black lights all over the restaurant and Halloween drink specials. Of course they will also have the obligatory giveaways (costume contests). I can already see glow sticks all over the place! I almost forgot to mention that there will be a DJ and I know the guy. Seriously, it sounds like a lot of fun. Maybe I'll make a surprise visit, look for the Mayor's Tophat...

Straits - This is another event that isn't all that publicized, but I guess that's why I am here! Straits will have "Back to the 80's" night on Saturday with $5 Sex on the Beach (the drink, hehehe) all night. Halloween night will feature DJ Steve starting at 10:00 PM and $5 Jagerbombs all night long! I'll see if I can make a pass through this event as well, look for the Mayor's Tophat!

Random Musings: Christmas Decorations are up in the area. Pictures coming soon, stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment