Friday, November 12, 2010

Twitter and Parking

I gave in and finally started a Twitter account. I took a hint from something that my coworker said about Facebook. He pretty much said that if he wanted to be flooded with updates, he would open a Twitter account instead of just a Facebook account. There is no better way for me to give people the inside scoop than Twitter on my smartphone.

Follow me on Twitter! @cchoumayor

As for the other topic, the parking meters around here are fully operational now. I think parking is somewhere around $1.25 for an hour. I just looked all over their website and I couldn't find any warning about the parking meters. Oh well, I guess that's what I am here for! Bring correct change, I haven't looked close enough at the machines to see if they take cards or give change.

No comments:

Post a Comment